Coffee creamer is an excellent substitute for milk that is not only used for coffee but to infuse flavor into your favorite recipes. This is a great way to turn so many recipes into something more flavorful and indulgent without adding tons of fat or calories.
Must Read: Best Espresso Machines Under $400: Brew Like a Barista
What Is A Coffee Creamer?
Coffee creamer is a dairy-free product that can be used to replace other high-fat ingredients in recipes. It is made up of only vegetable oil, sugar, and water, along with some thickeners, and preservatives.
Adding coffee creamer instead of milk can make your food more creamy. Most people use coffee creamer for replacing milk in their pancakes, pies, and cakes. You can also use creamer instead of fresh milk in hot chocolate and ice creams to make them more creamy.
How Coffee Creamer Can Be Used To Replace Other High-Fat Ingredients?
There are many different flavors of coffee creamer available on the market, so you can experiment with different flavors to find the perfect one for your recipe. For instance classic french vanilla flavored creamer. You can also find powdered coffee creamer as well as liquid one.
The powder form is often easier to work with when baking, as it can be easily measured and combined with other ingredients and often replace dry milk.
If you’re looking for a delicious way to use coffee creamer in your baking, try this recipe for Chocolate Coffee Cake. This cake is made with coffee creamer, cocoa powder, and chocolate chips and will satisfy any sweet tooth.
- 1 cup of coffee creamer
- Add sugar in the same amount as coffee creamer
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- One teaspoon of baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Grease and flour an 8-inch cake pan.
- Whisk together coffee creamer, sugar, cocoa powder, baking powder, and baking soda in a medium bowl.
- Pour batter into the prepared cake pan and sprinkle with chocolate chips.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center of the cake comes out clean. Allow cooling before serving. Enjoy!!
Tips On How To Make The Most Of Coffee Creamer:
If you’re looking to add a touch of indulgence to your baked goods, coffee creamer is the perfect ingredient! Here are a few tips on how to make the most of it:
Try using coffee creamer in recipes that call for melted butter or oil. It will add flavor and richness to the finished product.
If you’re looking for a way to add some extra sweetness to your baked goods, try using coffee creamer as it has a sweeter and more flavorful taste than milk.
Don’t be afraid to get creative with your coffee creamer baking recipes! There are endless possibilities when it comes to flavors and combinations. Have fun experimenting!
So, what are you waiting for? Start baking with coffee creamer today! You won’t be disappointed.
Some Recipes That Use Coffee Creamer:
Following are some foods in which you can use coffee creamer instead of milk or heavy cream that are normally used in traditional recipes.
1) Mocha Brownie Cake with Chocolate Frosting – This easy mocha brownie cake recipe starts with one box of brownies, then adds in two tablespoons cocoa powder, one cup coffee creamer (or 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream, and one teaspoon instant coffee), three eggs, two teaspoons vanilla extract, and 3/4 cups sugar.
The frosting gets made from one 8-ounce package of softened cream cheese, four tablespoons unsalted butter, two teaspoons vanilla extract, 1/4 cup cocoa powder, and 3 cups powdered sugar.
2) Coffee Cake – This delicious breakfast or dessert coffee cake recipe calls for one cup of coffee cream (or 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream and one teaspoon instant coffee), two eggs, 3/4 cups sugar, two teaspoons vanilla extract, 1-1/2 cups all-purpose flour.
1-1/2 teaspoon baking powder, and 1/4 teaspoon salt. The frosting is made from one 8-ounce package of softened cream cheese, four tablespoons unsalted butter, two teaspoons vanilla extract, 1/4 cup cocoa powder, and 3 cups powdered sugar.
3) Vanilla Coffee Cake – This vanilla coffee cake is made with Greek yogurt and coffee creamer. The ingredients for this dessert are simple which include All purpose flour, sugar, Greek yogurt, eggs, baking powder, a pinch of salt, oil, vanilla extract, and Bailey’s coffee creamer.
Make a batter With all these ingredients and bake in an 8-inch square mold at 360 degrees Fahrenheit.
4) Chocolate Chip Banana Bread – This chocolate chip banana bread is best to use ripe bananas lying in your fridge to create a moist and flavorful bread studded with chocolate chips. It’s the perfect treat for breakfast or snack time!
In its original recipe, sour cream or buttermilk is used but we can also use coffee mate or coffee creamer instead.
Preheat an oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit and grease a 5-inch mold. Make the batter with mashed ripe bananas, coffee creamer, flour, eggs, and the remaining ingredients. Pour the batter into the prepared loaf pan and bake in preheated oven for an hour.
5) Cinnamon Swirl Coffee Cake – This Cinnamon coffee cake gets its flavor from cinnamon, brown sugar, and coffee cream as a substitute for 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream and one teaspoon of instant coffee. It’s a delicious and easy recipe perfect for breakfast or dessert! These cakes provide you with an extremely delicious flavor with a combination of coffee and cinnamon.
6) Caramel Apple Crumble Pie –Honestly, who in the world hates pies? A pie is a great way to make a dessert using fresh fruit. This caramel apple crumbled pie is made with a homemade caramel sauce that uses coffee cream (or 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream and one teaspoon instant coffee) as an ingredient.
The filling is made with apples, cinnamon, and lemon juice. The crumble topping is made with flour, sugar, butter, and oats. This pie is usually a star of every Thanksgiving and is the best ever combination of different flavors like crispy dough with cinnamon, apple, and caramel.
7) Pumpkin Spice Cake – Pumpkin spice coffee cake is flavored with pumpkin puree, spices, coffee mate, or any other liquid coffee creamers. It’s perfect for fall celebrations or any time you’re craving something cozy and delicious!
You can make it in larger quantities but if you want to make it just for yourself, you can also make it in a mug. Add two to three tablespoons of flour, two tablespoons of coffee mate, one tablespoon of oil, three teaspoons of sugar, a pinch of salt, and a dash of baking powder. Bake it for one and half a minute in the oven and a perfect cup of cake is served.
8) Mocha Peanut Butter Cupcakes – These mocha cupcakes are coffee cupcakes with peanut butter frosting and provide you with larger serving size. In the traditional recipe, milk and coffee extract are used, but instead of these two ingredients, you can just go with coffee creamer.
9) French Vanilla Waffles – These french vanilla waffles use Coffee-mate french vanilla creamer as an ingredient. When refreshing Sunday mornings ask for some hot pancakes or waffles, french vanilla waffles are a great choice that ate made with a vanilla-flavored coffee mate with just the right amount of sweetness and creamy flavor.
Make a smooth batter with egg, flour, french vanilla coffee mate, milk, oil, sugar, and a dash of baking powder. Spray some oil on the waffle pan and cook until golden brown or how you like it.
These are just some of the so many recipes that you can make using coffee creamer as an ingredient. Or you can also use coffee creamer if you want to substitute milk in your favorite recipes. Coffee creamer can also substitute heavy cream or half and half. Get creative and see what other delicious creations you can come up with!
Coffee creamer adds flavor to your baked goods; it also helps create a tender texture. The fat and calories in the food will help keep butter or oil from separating from the batter so you can have that nice golden crust on top when done baking.
Coffee creamer is the best baking liquid or maybe powder that makes your food recipes healthier without sacrificing taste, or maybe it can even enhance the taste. Which recipe would you like to try?