It’s no secret that a coffee maker can make or break the success of your coffee business. You need to provide the best possible experience for your customers, and that means offering them the best possible coffee.
Fortunately, there are plenty of coffee makers to make sure you’re providing your customers with quality coffee. If you choose a drip coffee maker for your coffee shop, you’ll be able to provide your customers with the ideal cup of coffee every time. Drip coffee makers are more popular than ever before, which is why we decided to review the most popular ones!
What Are The Best Drip Coffee Makers For Coffee Shops?
We found that if you’re looking for an easy way to make drip coffee for your customers, there are two main types: auto-drip coffee machines and manual ones.
Auto-drip coffee machines are great because they can automatically measure out the correct amount of water and coffee grounds so that the brew is always the same strength every time. Manual coffee makers require constant attention from an employee who manually adjusts the amount of water being poured into each cup as it brews.
When considering which one is right for your business, here are some of the best coffee makers to consider:
1. Technivorm Moccamaster 53947 KBGV:
Best For User Friendliness
Technivorm Moccamaster 53947 KBGV coffee maker is a great choice for any coffee shop. It is an advanced yet easy-to-use coffee maker that can produce delicious coffee with the help of its efficient heating system. The coffee machine has been designed to ensure that its easy to use and operate, which is why it has been used by many coffee shops around the world.
Technivorm Moccamaster 53947 KBGV coffee maker has the following key features:
- Capacity: This coffee maker has a 10-cup capacity per batch. It enables you to brew 10 or 5 glasses at once. It means you can brew the glass carafe full or half, depending on the number of customers you have at that time.
- Operating System: This coffee maker’s operating system, which consists of just two buttons, is an incredible feature. The coffee maker has two buttons: one to switch it on or off, and the other to choose whether to brew a full or half carafe.
- Energy Efficiency: The coffee maker functions best with an excellent energy-efficient mechanism that automatically shuts it off after 100 minutes of inactivity. It not only prevents hot coffee from burning, but it also saves electricity.
- Boiling Element: Below the water reservoir, there is a sizable boiling element. You don’t have to wait for a long time to have a brewed coffee cup because the water temperature increases in a matter of minutes. When the water reservoir is emptied, the boiling element stops operating.
- Hot Plate: To keep the coffee warm for a long period, there is a hot plate underneath where the glass carafe is placed.
- Drip-Stop Technology: It features an automated drip-stop technology that stops the coffee from dripping as soon as the carafe is lifted from the hot plate, making it the best coffee maker out there.
- You can choose from a variety of lovely hues to choose one that complements the design of your coffee shop.
- The coffee is brewed silently.
- It has a five-year warranty like other coffee makers from this brand.
- The water reservoir cannot be removed from the coffee maker for easy refilling.
- You cannot frother milk with it.
Because of its convenience, the Technivorm Moccamaster is a sleek coffee maker adored by all types of coffee shop owners. It has an efficient heating system that uses less energy and an advanced pump system that can deliver hot water more quickly than other models. It is indeed a go-to drip coffee maker for a lot of coffee businesses out there.
2. Ninja CM401 Specialty Coffee Maker:
Best for convenience
The Ninja CM401 Specialty Coffee Maker is a great addition to any coffee shop. It’s simple to use, with an easy interface. With this machine, you’ll be able to make the perfect cup of coffee or cappuccino every time. And since the top-of-the-line Ninja company makes it, it’s durable enough to withstand the wear and tear of everyday use at a busy coffee shop—and it won’t cost an arm and a leg to replace if something goes wrong!
Ninja CM401 Specialty Coffee Maker has the following features:
- Water Tank: This drip coffee maker includes a ten-cup removable water tank, making it easy for you to serve 10 clients at a time. It also has markings that allow you to refill it for fewer customers.
- Brew Sizes: There are six different coffee brew sizes available, including a full carafe, a half carafe, a multi-serve XL, a travel mug, and an XL cup, thus satisfying multiple customers at the same time.
- Carafe: Glass or a thermal carafe is included with the coffee maker which can keep coffee warm and fresh for the next customers.
- Drip Stop: This function lets you halt the coffee-brewing process in the middle for a customer in hurry.
- Dishwasher Safe: Don’t worry, you can put the coffee maker’s washable parts in the dishwasher to clean them easily.
- Fold-Away Frother: You will be able to make lattes and cappuccinos by using the milk frother. This frother is notable since it is both foldable and detachable. When not in use, you can fold it up to create more room.
- It offers both hot and iced coffee, ranging from rich and classic to over-iced.
- It is simple to use thanks to its button input interface.
- Utilizing this coffee maker doesn’t require a lot of knowledge.
- You can foam hot or cold milk depending on your customers’ tastes.
- It is massive in size.
If you are looking for an easy-to-use coffee maker, then Ninja CM401 Specialty Coffee Maker is for you. It makes great coffee that can take your coffee business skyrocketing. It is the best drip coffee maker if you are just getting started with your business.
3. Breville Barista Express Espresso Machine:
Best for espresso lovers
The Breville Barista Express Espresso Machine is a great coffee maker for a coffee shop because it’s super easy to use. You can make espresso or cappuccino, and you can adjust the amount of water you use, which means you can customize your drink to how much milk or milk substitute you want.
Best of all? It will give you the professional look of being able to make a cup of coffee with the touch of a button—and no experience is required!
Breville Barista Express Espresso Machine has the following key features:
- Built-in Milk Frother: Making lattes and cappuccinos with a milk frother, besides espresso, is possible thanks to this steam wand featured in the espresso maker.
- Precise Temperature Control: It is simple to regulate the brew temperature so that the beans’ taste is properly extracted.
- Built-in Coffee Grinder: A coffee grinder appears at the top of the coffee maker, in what appears to be a clear box. Every time you will make an espresso, it will give you freshly ground coffee beans. It also eliminates the need for a separate grinder.
- Dial for Selecting Grind Size: The coffee maker also includes a large dial next to the power button that controls the size of the coffee grounds. You can ground coffee beans to any desired fineness.
- Included Accessories: A portafilter, a filter holder, a coffee scoop, a stainless steel jug, a filter basket, and some cleaning supplies are included with the coffee machine.
- This coffee maker produces a rich, flavorful espresso.
- Even if you are not a professional barista, it can make you look like one.
- It is sturdy.
- The coffee maker appears classy.
- It’s simple to clean.
- You need more counter space to accommodate this coffee maker in your shop.
- You must perform a lot of manual tasks because it is only semi-automatic.
If you are looking for a great coffee maker, you should consider buying the Breville Barista Express Espresso Machine. It is one of the best espresso machines that you can use for your coffee shop. It will allow you to make a delicious espresso cup without having pre-ground coffee. You can also make lattes and cappuccinos with this machine. This product is available in different colors so you can choose the color that suits your shop décor best.
4. Cuisinart DCC-1200P1 Brew Central Coffee Maker:
Best for programmability
Cuisinart’s DCC-1200P1 Brew Central Coffee Maker is a great programmable coffee maker for a coffee shop. It can brew up to 12 cups of coffee at once, which is perfect for busy cafes or restaurants.
The machine has a carafe that can hold your hot coffee and keep it fresh throughout the day, so you don’t have to worry about reheating it after each cup. It also features an auto-pause feature that allows you to set it and forget it!
Cuisinart DCC-1200P1 Brew Central Coffee Maker has the following key features:
- Automatic On and Off: It is a must-have feature if you are looking for programmable coffee makers. After the coffee maker has been left unused, it can turn off anytime between 0 and 4 hours.
- Delay Brew: The coffee maker contains a feature that allows you to postpone the coffee’s brewing. This feature makes it easy to serve some of your regular customers by allowing you set the brew time.
- Long-lasting Filters: The coffee maker contains built-in filters that make sure there aren’t any coffee grounds at the bottom of the coffee cup. The filters are quite durable.
- Carafe: The ergonomic handle on the glass carafes that come with these makers prevents hand and finger pain while using them all day long. The carafe has a capacity of 12 cups of coffee.
- Temperature Control: Depending on the type of coffee your customer desire, you can adjust the brew temperature accordingly. Low, medium, and high are the three main temperature settings available on this drip coffee maker.
- While making coffee, you can regulate the brewing temperature.
- It doesn’t cost that much.
- It includes a handbook, a coffee scoop, and other extras.
- There is no thermal carafe included.
- You can’t regulate the brew strength with it.
You should purchase this Cuisinart Programmable Coffee Maker for your coffee shop if you enjoy high-tech items that are made to be extremely programmable. It offers a lot of automatic features, including automatic on and off, brewing delay, and temperature control.
5. Keurig K-Duo Plus Coffee Maker:
Best for space saving
We know you’re busy, so we tested and reviewed Keurig K-Duo Plus Coffee Maker. It’s the perfect machine for your coffee shop—it is programmable, so all of your customers can get in and out quickly and easily, and it saves space on your countertop. It can be used as a single-serve coffee maker as well.
Keurig K-Duo Plus Coffee Maker has the following key features:
- Thermal Carafe: The stainless steel thermal carafe can keep your brewed coffee hot for up to two hours. It is easy to clean and use than a glass carafe.
- Compatibility: You can brew coffee grounds as well as K-Cup pods.
- Cup Sizes: You can brew any of the 6, 8, 10, and 12 ounces of coffee cups.
- Water Reservoir: The water reservoir can hold 60 ounces of water. Moreover, it is movable letting you adjust it according to your counter space.
- Serve an Impatient Customer: It allows you to stop the coffee drips for 20 seconds only so that you can serve an impatient customer.
- Customizing Brew Time: If you have a regular customer that always shows up at a specific time, then you need this coffee maker for sure. It allows you to delay and set time for the next brew cycle for up to 24 hours.
- You can stop brewing coffee midway.
- It does not take up much space.
- It allows you to adjust the brew strength and brew time.
- It heats up and raises the water temperature in no time.
- It has no frother; you will have to buy a separate one.
If you are looking for a coffee maker to save counter space, then this smart coffee maker is for you. It allows you to brew coffee for a single cup and brew 12 cups straight for multiple customers. It can boost your coffee business if it’s still in the initial days.
6. Ninja CP307 Hot and Cold Brewed System:
Best for versatility
It is a good coffee maker for a coffee shop because it’s easy to use, and makes delicious, strong coffee. It is designed to produce servings of hot or iced coffee in one device, so you don’t have to worry about heating your kitchen or worrying about whether the water is hot enough.
Ninja CP307 Hot and Cold Brewed System has the following key features:
- Brew Style: It permits 5 brew styles including Rich, Classic, Specialty, Over Ice, and Cold Brew.
- Brew Sizes: You can also customize the brew size depending on how much coffee your customer wants. It includes an XL cup, travel size, XL travel size, and a half or full carafe.
- Brew Basket: The coffee maker comes with multiple brew baskets that let you enjoy different coffee flavors.
- Thermal Carafe: The coffee maker also comes with a stainless steel thermal carafe that can keep coffee warm 4x longer than a glass carafe. It also eliminates the need for a hot plate.
- Fold Away Frother: Unlike most coffee makers, it has a built-in frother that lets you enjoy lattes and cappuccinos and can be folded away when not in use.
- It is a sleek drip coffee maker.
- From strong and hot to iced coffee, it has various brewing options.
- Frother does not heat the milk.
If you are looking for a versatile option then Ninja CP307 Hot and Cold Brewed System is the right coffee maker for you. It is one of the best drip coffee makers out there that can satisfy the needs of multiple customers with different preferences at the same time.
7. Breville Precision Brewer Thermal Coffee Maker:
Best for quality coffee
It’s easy to see why this coffee maker is such a great choice for a coffee shop. It’s designed especially for making high-quality coffee that’s consistently delicious, but it’s also simple and easy to use, so even the most inexperienced baristas can master the technique.
The Breville Precision Brewer Thermal Coffee Maker in brushed stainless steel is programmable, meaning you can set it up to brew whatever kind of coffee you want—and it will make sure to use fresh water every time.
Breville Precision Brewer Thermal Coffee Maker has the following key features:
- Brew Styles: It is a versatile drip coffee maker that can brew coffee in six different styles which include Strong, Fast, Iced, Gold, Cold Brew, and My Brew.
- Gold Cup Standard: It automatically modifies the water temperature and brewing time to meet the Specialty Coffee Association criteria while in Gold Cup preset mode.
- Thermal Carafe: Thermal carafe lets you hold 60 ounces of coffee and keep it warm for quite some time.
- Water Reservoir: The water reservoir can also hold 60 ounces. It is transparent and has markings to let you keep track of it.
- Dual Filter Basket System: It comes with a flat bottom and a cone filter basket. You can use them separately as well as together to get maximum purity.
- Coffee dripping from the machine can have its flow rate changed.
- It has 6 distinct brewing characteristics that can be changed to accommodate individual preferences.
- Some people find it challenging to use computerized controls.
If you want to boost your coffee business by providing your customers with quality coffee but don’t know where to start, look no further than the Breville Precision Brewer Thermal Coffee Maker. This machine is designed specifically for coffee shops and has all of the features you need to make amazing coffee—with the consistency and control you need.
8. Black and Decker DLX1050B Coffee Maker:
Best budget-friendly option
The Black+Decker DLX1050B is one of the best options on the market if you’re looking for a high-quality drip machine that’s durable enough to take the abuse of daily use, but still affordable enough that it won’t break the bank.
Black+Decker DLX1050B Coffee Maker has the following features:
- Capacity: This coffee maker can brew 12 cups of coffee at the same time.
- Water Window: It lets you see the level of water in the reservoir.
- Stop Brew Technology: You can stop the brew to satisfy an impatient customer.
- Set the Brew Timing: You can set the brew time for automatically brewing it.
- It has a sleek design.
- It is cost-effective.
- Digital controls make it difficult to use for some users.
If you are looking for a cost-effective option, then you need to buy this coffee maker. It produces a high-quality cup of coffee, but it’s also easy to use and doesn’t take up much room in your cabinet.
How To Choose The Best Drip Coffee Makers For Coffee Shops – Buying Guide
Make sure to look for the following features while buying a drip coffee maker for your coffee shop:
Capacity: Make sure to look for coffee makers with a large capacity. A single-serve coffee maker isn’t going to fulfill your business needs.
Programmability: Make sure to look for coffee makers that are highly programmable and easy to use.
Versatility: As you will have customers with different preferences, a drip coffee maker that allows you to make multiple coffees in multiple flavors would be the best.
Finding a drip machine for your coffee shop isn’t a challenging task as it appears to be. Even if you find it hard, we’ve reviewed some of the top drip machines above. Go through them all to buy yourself the best coffee maker.